**** NEW PLAYER TRAINING INCLUDED ****
DESIGNED TO BE FLEXIBLE WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS
• EVENT RUN TIME: approx max 4 hours
• COMBAT TIME: 1 hour (60 minutes)
• Induction (safety, rules, equipment and weapons training)
• Camouflage shirts are included (fits most, S-XL)
• Camouflage Face Paint and mosquito Repellent included
• Standard beginner load-outs, armour levels and options
• Base supply points are not capturable and are placed in fixed locations
• Capturable objectives
• Teams are typically grouped into two main forces
• Straight-forward mission options, including alternating of defensive/offensive roles
New Player Training is our form of workplace safety induction.
This ensures that all players are informed on the standards of dress, behavioural conduct, game rules, equipment use and safety/hazard information.
As it is a part of our Duty of Care, all new players are required to be inducted via this event and may opt-in to be recognised as "members" with LRCS.
The main weapon issued is the AR-30 and the Mini-R variant.
Weapons settings are standard, meaning that advanced features such as extra magazines, sub-weapons, heavier armour and silencers are disabled.
This allows players to gain a firm understanding of the assault rifle capabilities, allowing them to master the disciplined use of firepower.
The types of missions we run at our events are designed to be short enough for players to learn from and make changes, allowing time to focus more on:
• Identifying their enemy
• Using hard cover for protection from fire
• Firing at and supressing the enemy positions
• Basic teamwork, coordination and communication
• Capturing portable objectives
By making the objectives straight-forward, players can enjoy the simplified mission scenarios and focus more on bringing all the training into focus and enjoying the action without being overwhelmed.
As the event continues, the mission scenarios become more difficult, allowing all the participants to enjoy an ever-increasing challenge!