**** NEW PLAYER TRAINING INCLUDED ****
• RUN TIME: approx 3-4 hours
• COMBAT TIME: 1 hour (60 minutes)
• Standard Load-out and armour
• Short Scenarios, base supply points available
• Major teams (2-3) utilised, large force-on-force gameplay
• Member Discounts Apply
Hardwar is conducted on a large bush field and the in-game action runs for over 1 hour!
With straight forward missions and few twists, participants will enjoy the challenging team-based combat experience.
Hardwar is a novice event, suitable for mature new players and experienced LRCS members.
Weapon load-outs are standard issue with a few small exceptions depending on the scenarios.
Heavy weapons will enjoy the added supressive fire power capabilities, as will the assault and scout team with their extra sub-weapon ammunition.
We encourage team progression for all players:
• New players will be put in a major force so they can quickly learn the skills required.
• Novice members are typically advanced to a minor but well-armed, hit-and-run style force.
• Experienced members are usually placed in 2-up splinter cell teams, with limited firepower and tasked to harass, disrupt or eliminate specific targets in the other teams.
Get out with your mates and enjoy the rush of taking your enemy down!
We provide help and advice to support each player and to encourage your team to dominate the battlefield.
There's a war going on out there... and it aint easy!