• LRCS MEMBERS ONLY EVENT
• RUN TIME: approx max 4 hours
• COMBAT TIME: 2 hours (120 minutes)
• Limited magazines, armour, and only one life per scenario!
• Multiple Short Scenarios
• NO Re-Animations - Once players are KIA, they return to the admin point!
• Team size varies during the event (from 2-3 main teams down to multiple teams of 2)
• Member Discounts Apply
Special Ops is designed to pressure participants to utilise their equipment and trust in their team to higher levels.
The event is punctuated with several short-timed missions, where participants:
• Have only 1 "life" - if KIA they wait until the next mission
• Have no extra supplies of ammo or armour available
• Are placed in varying team sizes for the scenarios
• Are forced to go on the offense and clear enemy held ground
• Are working against the clock to complete the mission
Each corner you encounter is likely to be covered by enemy fire, you must move from area to area quickly but carefully to avoid going too far and being cut off by enemy fire from your team.
The battle tactics and focus become very close-in, as your team takes each building, wall and open area cautiously.
Each area can present a slim opportunity to move through unscathed - or possibly be the end of your entire team!
The mission is tough, and so are the tools! We issue your team upgraded and heavy weapons to deal with the imminent threat.
Your team may be issued with extra magazines, sub-weapons, heavier armour and or silencers
-or perhaps the upgrades will only be issued to the enemy forces!
Find out the real odds in the battle as we mix up the challenges for participants, using multiple teams and equipment specs on the field!
Spec Ops mission scenarios are short and fast, which may include;
• Escorting an unarmed participant through enemy territory
• Clearing out an enemy held area, building by building
• Holding off an almost endless wave of assaulting enemy
• Preventing a WMD from reaching its destination
• Hunting down a heavily armed and armoured enemy behind enemy lines
• Securing a building and preventing the enemy infiltrating and acquiring your intel items.